Hotels » Pet Friendly Hotels
Want to stay in a pet friendly hotel in Ireland? If going on holiday is no fun without your favourite pet, have a look here to see which hotel is going to welcome you and your pet with open arms. Indeed in cases you may be greeted by the hotels' own resident pet.
Carna Bay Hotel
Carna Bay Hotel are delighted to be a Pet Friendly Hotel, pets are more than welcome at Carna Bay Hotel once they are house trained and owners bring suitable bedding/box for sleeping in. Pets can stay in rooms with guests at no extra cost. Your dog’s will feel like they're in heaven as they enjoy the wonderful local area and fabulous beaches.
Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Hotel, Glanmire, Cork
We offer small pets their own room rates. We can offer a room only rate, Bed & Breakfast rate & even a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate. As part of the package we give each pet their own bed, duvets, toys & even their own bowl! Please note however that only a selection of our guestrooms are pet & dog friendly.
Customers are required to contact us directly to reserve a pet friendly guestroom. In addition we can provide a Spa Grooming Day (off site at a Pet Grooming facility) Additional charges will apply.
In the hotel there is a Pet charge of €20 Room Only per night. At your time of booking guests are advised to contact the hotel directly as demand often exceeds supply.
The following are our required rules for Pets:
Generally a small Pet is considered to weigh less than 22lbs or be shorter than 16 inches
• Pets are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel – ie. The lobby, bars and restaurants, excluding dogs for the visually impaired.
• Pets must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds and are never to be left unattended.
• Pets should be walked by persons of 12 years and older.
• Owners are requested to clean up after pet when on walks.
• One Pet per guest room only
• Owners are requested to bring their own food requirements for their pets, if on a Room Only basis.
• Owners are requested to walk their pets regularly in the beautiful surrounding areas.
• Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service room with pet gone or with owner present
• When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel's pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
• Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
• If Owners wish they can bring their own pet bedding; no pets on the beds or furniture.
Carna Bay Hotel, Carna, Connemara, Co. Galway
Carna Bay Hotel in Connemara is a traditional Irish hotel owned and managed by the Cloherty...
Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre, Macroom, Co. Cork
The Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre in County Cork has been in the Buckley Family for 60 years...
- » Arbutus Hotel
- » Ardagh Hotel & Restaurant
- » Armada Hotel
- » Arnolds Hotel
- » Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn
- » Bush Hotel
- » Buswells Hotel
- » Carna Bay Hotel
- » Casey's of Baltimore
- » Castle Hotel & Leisure Centre
- » Cedar Lodge Hotel
- » Clew Bay Hotel
- » Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Hotel
- » Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel
- » Garryvoe Hotel
- » Glengarriff Park Hotel
- » Headfort Arms Hotel
- » Killyhevlin Hotel, Spa & Health Club
- » Londonderry Arms Hotel
- » Mill Park Hotel
- » Park Hotel Kiltimagh
- » Raheen Woods Hotel
- » Sneem Hotel
- » Teach de Broc
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.