Raheen Woods Hotel, Galway
Raheen Woods Hotel Co. Galway
» Click thumbnails to view larger versions in a slideshow.
Raheen Woods Hotel set in the Fields of Athenry is a family owned and managed hotel with a real West of Ireland welcome, the perfect sojourn for vacations and breaks in Galway and the wild West of Ireland.
Facilities & services include Tranquillity Leisure Centre & Spa and Kardio Kids where children can enjoy themselves in an active and safe environment.
Athenry is just off the M6 Motorway and a mere 10 minutes from Galway City.
What guests like about Raheen Woods Hotel:
- superb location just off M6 motorway and only 10 minutes from Galway city
- Athenry is well serviced with regular trains, Athenry train station just 10 minutes from the hotel
- personal attentive service from the McNanamra family
- Family friendly - Kardio Kids in Raheen Woods is a fun safe activity centre for children of all ages (childrens camps available)
- Tranquility Leisure Centre & Spa
- Clarin Bistro for an intimate dining experience
- McHales Bar & Grill - informal lively atmosphere
- electircal car charge point available at the hotel
- Your Irish Country Hotels Gift Card can be redeemed at Raheen Woods Hotel
Raheen Woods consists of 50 bedrooms and suites with all the modern conveniences one would expect, including individaually controlled air conditioning and free wifi.
Deluxe suites at Raheen Woods have a luxurious contemporary style with bespoke walnut and maple furniture, super king size bed, plasma screen television, large marble clad bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate double walk in power shower. Each has elegant seating areas with splendid views over the world famous 'Fields of Athenry' for a relaxing luxurious stay in Galway.
McHale’s Bar & Lounge and the Clarin Bistro are available each day and evening serving excellent food with excellent service.
McHales Bar & Grill - Sports Bar in Athenry
The atmosphere is stylish yet informal - enjoy a wonderful blend of classic and new world dishes in rich, elegant surroundings.
Our menu in the Clarin Bistro offers classic European with some global cuisine and new Irish influence. The soothing interiors of warm cherry woods and candle light create a magical dining atmosphere.
Athenry is a Medieval Heritage Town and is the gateway to the wild Atlantic seaboard with day tours to The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Connemara & Aran Islands all easily accessible.
Your Host: The McNamara Family.
Address: Raheen Woods Hotel,
T: +353 1 295 8900
no. of rooms: 50
Rates: From €50
Check-in/out: Check-in, 2pm. Check-out, 12noon
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.