Headfort Arms Hotel, Meath
Family run hotel in Kells with a rich tradition of warm hospitality
The Headfort Arms Hotel is a listed building in the heart Kells - a heritage town and the origin of the world famous Book of Kells.
What guests like about Headfort Arms Hotel:
- Tripadvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Winner of The National Hotel & Catering Gold Medal Award 2010!
- location in the heart of the Boyne Valley
- proximity to Dublin, airport and port
- award-winning Vanilla Pod restaurant
- picturesque and recently landscaped garden
- covered BBQ are with canopy and seating
- Spa Rooms for gorgeous relaxing treatments
- the Kelltic Bar & Court Yard for live entertainment (live trad music every Thursday night)
- superb casual dining in Kelltic Bar: Steak on the stone, ribs, pizzas
- proximity to Headfort 36 Hole Golfing complex
- Your Irish Country Hotels Gift card can be redeemed at Headfort Arms Hotel
All guest bedrooms at the Headfort Arms feature the following as standard:
- Copper Sprung Orthopedic Beds
- Plasma Screen TV
- Complmentary WIFI throughout
- personal Laptop Safes
- Sheer White Linen & Duvets changed to suit the season
- Experience Showers & Heated Towels
- Ironing Centre & Tea/Coffee Making Facilitie
Your dining options
The Vanilla Pod Restaurant
The Vanilla Pod is regarded by critics as one of the Top 100 Places to Dine in Ireland. Enjoy the wonderful choice of international cuisine in a stylish contemporary atmosphere.
Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea offering the the beautiful surrounds of the Headfort Arms garden.
Coffee & Cake
Café Therese is a lovely relaxing space in the heart of the Headfort Arms Hotel - perfect for a light lunch or a relaxing coffee and cake treat!
Your activity choices
We have great golf package deals with Headfort Old & New Courses - book these under Special Offers/Golf breaks
For the Family
A brilliant day full of fun and adventure for all the family just minutes from the hotel
Loughcrew Adventure Centre
Try abseiling, archery, orienteering and raft-building. There are Adult and Junior Obstacle Courses with Zip Wire and Climbing Wall. Enjoy the gorgeous gardens at Lough Crew and relax in the coffee shop after a fun day.
Grove Gardens & Tropical Aviary
Enjoy the beautiful gardens and open farm - there's also picnic areas, tea rooms, shop & garden centre
Packages for all the family with TAYTO PARK and FUNTASIA
Your Host: The Duff Family
Address: Headfort Arms Hotel,
Headfort place, Kells, Co. Meath.
T: +353 1 2958900
GPS: N 53 deg 43.47 W 6 deg 53.01
no. of rooms: 45
Rates: From € 79
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard
Check-in/out: Check-in, 3pm. Check-out, 12 noon.
Facilities / Amenities
Receive our 10% discount card when you sign up for our newsletter.